🗓️ Between the 20th – 24th of November 2023, the C1 training mobility of the STRONG2GETHER project took place in Nicosia, Cyprus.
💯 The Erasmus+ KA2 Adult Project: Strong2gether – Upgrading the Resilence and Adaptability of Seniors in The Post-Covid Era Through a Digital-Driven Lifelong Learning Programme Promoting Civic Engagement of all Ages, aims to:
- To promote innovative methods and pedagogies used by adult educators 📝
- To familiarize seniors with processes such as modernization and digitalization 📱
- To enhance access, participation and learning performance for seniors
- To facilitate intergenerational learning between older and younger generations and inform them about the necessity of volunteerism 🫂
- To increase social participation, and digital inclusion and prevent loneliness and mental health challenges among seniors
👉During the Training, all partners had the opportunity to present the modules that each had developed and all teachers and trainers provided feedback and comments to improve it. Additionally, on the 23rd of November, some partners recorded podcasts discussing interesting and insightful topics related to older or/and young people, such as the importance of teaching and keeping older people active.
🙏We would like to thank the trainers who participated to the C1 as well as the project’s consortium Associação Paredes pela Inclusão Social (Portugal), HÄLSINGLANDS UTBILDNINGSFÖRBUND (Sweden), Fundacja Pro Scientia Publica (Poland), the Municipality of Agios Dometios (Cyprus), ATERMON B.V. (Netherlands) and ZVEZA DRUSTEV UPOKOJENCEV SLOVENIJE (Slovenia), for their excellent collaboration.
ℹ️ For more information about the project check out: www.strong2gether.euand stay tuned for the project platform!