Educational Services and Counseling
We respect each learner and aim to provide an adequate learning environment to meet his/her educational needs. We work closely with all parents in order to support the learning procedure, as well as with other educationalists or specialisists offering our expertise to built on current knowledge and skills. Our associates in Special Education and Psychology can offer their advice and develop a specialised program for individual cases.
Career Guidance to Students
All guidance and advice provided aim to help students to design a career path that is best suited to their interests, abilities and personality.
Educational counselling and career guidance is offered to all our students when required especially at two important stages of their school career:
- At the age of 14 years (Year 3 of Gymnasium) when students will be required to select their preferred subjects in high school, their IGCSE’s or GCE A’ Level subjects.
- At the age of 17 years (Final year of Lyceum) when students will be adviced of their career possibilities and also their studies in higher education both in Cyprus and abroad.
Student can be assisted in the following:
- Selecting the appropriate university program of study
- Providing information on entry requirements
- Providing advice on tuition fees and possible EU funding
- Assisting in the completion of application forms to universities in the UK
- Providing recommendation letters or letters in support of students application