Erasmus+ Project Planning Course Description The course is designed to provide guidance and support for the successful Erasmus+ proposal preparation in order to gain funding for the implementation of projects
Erasmus+ Project Planning
The course is designed to provide guidance and support for the successful Erasmus+ proposal preparation in order to gain funding for the implementation of projects in the field of education, training, and youth. The Erasmus+ programme supports actions, cooperation and synergies between organisations in order to raise learning and teaching outcomes, enhance employability, improve career prospects and enhance intercultural awareness.
The investment in knowledge, skills and competences will benefit individuals, institutions, organisations and society as a whole by contributing to the growth and ensuring prosperity and social inclusion. Why don’t you try out these opportunities provided to you and to your school?
Increase your innovative nature, trigger your motivation, reinforce interaction, create new challenges, share ideas, upgrade your status, and acquire new skills and competences! Explore your potential and test your limits!
• Step-by-step guidance and support.
• Hidden secrets, tips and pitfalls!
• Erasmus+ Programme.
• EU priorities, European Education Area by 2021, Digital Education Action Plan, European Green Deal etc.
• Concept Note for Partner Search
• E-forms for preparation of proposals.
• Project plan, management, cooperation and communication.
• Dissemination, European value-added, sustainability, desired impact.
• Budget allocation and financial management.
• Tips from approved and rejected proposals.
• Practical workshop, brainstorming and drafting your own proposal
Aims in relation to the development of your organisation
• Acquire in-depth knowledge of project planning
• Understand the needs and requirements of a proposal
• Identify needs and propose solutions to existing problems that match the EU priorities
• Explore the financial demands of a project proposal
• Gain a first-hand experience of developing an idea into a concept note and then into a draft proposal
• Understand the importance of dissemination and quality
2 (Monday) 9:00 am - 7 (Saturday) 5:00 pm
P, 3 A-D, Πολύβιου Δημητρακόπουλου, Λευκωσία 1090