The GOdIGITAL project aims:
• To improve employability of NEET people from 18 to 30 years old.
• To tackle the main digital skills gaps in order to be visible in the labour market
• To promote innovative pedagogies and methods for teaching, learning and assess to increase the uptake of subjects where skills shortages exist
• To foster NEET people self awareness in terms of digital skills to be competitive in the labour market
• To improve career guidance.
• To reinforce the digital professionalization of the work force, career counselors and trainers.