Job Title: Computer Science Instructor (Researcher)
Emphasys Centre aims to hire an Instructor (Researcher) in the field of Computer Science for full-time employment in Nicosia.
If you are interested to work in a challenging, diverse and creative environment with other highly motivated professionals, then this job is for you!
The Computer Science Instructor (Researcher) will be required to:
- Teach various ICT courses for students, adults, professionals etc.
- Support the management and coordination of EU projects (related to I.T.) in all aspects of the implementation process (for example organization of surveys, data collection and analysis, writing of reports, dissemination of products, exploitation of results etc.)
- Contribute towards:
- the preparation of various courses, seminars and activities
- the design and development of tools, e-learning platforms and teaching material
- the organisation of events, conferences, promotions and campaigns based on the requirements of the projects being implemented.
- Assist in the promotion of the organization and to the expansion of its activities and network of collaborations.
Expected qualifications and skills:
- University degree in Computer Science.
- Fluent in Greek and English. Any other language will be considered as an asset.
- Pleasant and dynamic personality with willingness to take initiative, be creative and cope with new challenges.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong presentation, inter-personal and communication skills.
- High quality written communication skills, especially in the use of the English language.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines in a diverse environment.
- Excellent teamwork and problem solving skills as well as adaptability skills.
- Flexible time schedule due to travelling abroad.
Additional qualification and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar position will be an asset.
- Teaching experience in ECDL, GCE and Robotics.
- Experience and/or Master’s degree in the field of Robotics, A.I or similar.
- Experience with Web Development tools.
- Good knowledge of the C++ programming language.
All applicants will be reviewed with strict confidentiality. We invite interested applicants to visit the official website of the Emphasys Centre www.emphasyscentre.com for more information.
Applications must include a cover letter and a CV.
To apply send your completed application to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.