”An understanding of the natural world and what’s in it is a source of not only a great curiosity but great fulfilment” – David Attenborough
📅 Between the 27th-31st of March 2023, the EEP C1 training and 4th TPM in beautiful Reggio Emilia 🇮🇹 were completed successfully!
During the C1 training, students from 4 different countries, Italy 🇮🇹, Spain 🇪🇸, Romania 🇷🇴 and 🇵🇹 had the chance to participate in a variety of environmental education lessons aiming to develop different competences on the environmental spectrum. More precisely, the students were introduced to the following topics:
- INTEGRATING TECHNOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT: Citizen observatories and advanced learning
- SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION: Sustainable Industry
- NATURAL ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION: Sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems
- CLIMATE CHANGE: Thermal trends, pollution and greenhouse effect
- GREEN URBAN DEVELOPMENT: Urban vegetable gardens in sustainable cities
During the TPM4 partners discussed the progress of PR3 and PR4 as well as financial, dissemination and quality monitoring matters.
We would like to thank our host and coordinator IESS – Il Liceo Europeo 🇮🇹 for organizing this fruitful meeting, as well as the rest of the project partners, CSDS Colegio Santo Domingo Savio 🇪🇸, ESJS Escola Secundária José Saramago 🇵🇹, CNOG Colegiul National “Octavian Goga” 🇷🇴 and IFOA Istituto Formazione Operatori Aziendali 🇮🇹 for their excellent cooperation.
For more information about our project check out our website at: https://eeproject.eu/ and follow us on our social media: