Emphasys Centre is seeking to hire an Educational Researcher for full-time employment.
The Educational Researcher will be required to:
- Teach various ICT courses for students, adults, professionals etc., such as Coding, STEM, Robotics, Virtual Reality Video Game Design, 3D Printing and Modeling
- Contribute towards:
- the implementation of research projects
- the preparation of various courses, seminars and activities
- the design and development of tools, e-learning platforms and teaching material
- Participate in various meetings abroad as part of the implementation of European projects
Expected qualifications and skills:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in Greek and English (written and spoken)
- Pleasant and dynamic personality with initiative, be creative and cope with new challenges
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Strong presentation, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills as well as adaptability skills.
- Flexible time schedule due to travelling abroad
Additional qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Experience with WordPress, LMS (e.g.Moodle)
All applicants will be reviewed with strict confidentiality.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered, as well as opportunities for travelling and training abroad.
Applications must include a cover letter and a CV.
Deadline of applications: 20th June 2019
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.