Emphasys Centre is seeking to employ a Robotics and STEAM teacher for Full-time employment.
About Emphasys Centre:
“Emphasys Centre” operates in the last 23 years as:
An ICT Education and Vocational Training Centre offering training courses to professionals, adults, young people and students in the field of ICT. The courses include GCE A’ Level Computer Science, ECDL, STEM courses (Robotics, Virtual Reality, 3D Printing and Video Game Design), professional development courses related to the EU projects being implemented by the organisation.
A Research Centre actively involved in the preparation and submission of research proposals, as well as in the coordination and implementation of European Programmes mainly under the Erasmus + Programme in all sectors and actions: Education (Higher, School and Adult), VET and Youth.
The position currently available is open for full-time engagement. The successful candidate will be offered a very attractive remuneration package (13th salary, Provident Fund etc.) in accordance to his/her qualification and experience, as well as, opportunities for travelling and training abroad.
The Educational Researcher will be required to:
- Teach various ICT courses for students, adults, professionals etc., such as ECDL, Coding, STEM, Robotics, Virtual Reality Video Game Design, 3D Printing and Modeling.
- Contribute towards: the implementation of research projects, the preparation of various courses, seminars and activities and the design and development of tools, e-learning platforms and teaching material.
- Participate in various meetings abroad as part of the implementation of European projects.
Expected qualifications and skills:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Fluent in Greek and English (written and spoken).
- A pleasant and dynamic personality with initiative, be creative and cope with new challenges.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong presentation, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills as well as adaptability skills.
- Flexible time schedule due to travelling abroad.
Additional qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar position will be an asset.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
- Experience with WordPress, LMS (e.g.Moodle).
All applicants will be reviewed with strict confidentiality.
Applications must include a cover letter and a CV.
Interviews will be conducted prior to the deadline set, and we encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible as the position might be filled in earlier than the closing date.
Please send your application to email@example.com with the subject title: Computer Science Teacher/Educator (F/T – IT- 7/2021).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.