Emphasys Centre is seeking to hire a Project Researcher.
Why apply for this job?
You will have the opportunity to travel abroad and meet other cultures (in and out of the European Union), as well as obtain valuable experience in the field of IT, Research, Education, Youth and Training. If you are interested to work in a challenging, diverse and creative environment with other highly motivated professionals across Europe, then this job is for you!
About Emphasys Centre
The “Emphasys Centre” operates in the last 21 years as an ICT Education and Vocational Training Centre and a Research Centre actively involved in the coordination and implementation of European Research Programmes. We invite interested applicants to visit the official website of the organisation www.emphasyscentre.com for more information.
The Project Officers will be required to support the implementation and management of the current projects of the Emphasys Research Centre.
More specifically the position entails the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the daily activities related to the implementation of projects (such as organisation of research, surveys, collection of data, writing of reports, etc.)
- Assist in the management and coordination of projects in all aspects of the implementation process.
- Contribute towards the preparation and teaching of various courses, workshops, seminars and activities, depending on the topic of the project.
- Assist in the organisation of events, conferences, promotions and campaigns related to the projects being implemented.
- Contribute towards the promotion of the organization and to the expansion of its activities and network of collaborations.
Required qualifications – knowledge
- University degree in Computer Science or related IT field OR University degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, European studies, Human Rights, Languages, Special needs or related.
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Pleasant and dynamic personality with willingness to take initiative and be creative.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong presentation, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and problem solving skills as well as adaptability skills.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be an asset.
- Professional qualifications in Accounting (e.g. LCCI) will be an asset.
- MSc in the IT field (e.g. Robotics, A.I, mobile applications) will be considered as an additional qualification.
All applicants will be reviewed with strict confidentiality.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications and experience, as well as opportunities for travelling and training abroad.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.