Emphasys Centre is seeking to hire an EU Project Researcher in the field of Education for full-time employment.
Emphasys Centre operates in the last 23 years as an Education, ICT Training and Research Centre, approved by the Cyprus Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Youth. It is actively involved in the coordination, management and implementation of EU Research Projects under various programmes such as Erasmus, AMIF, AAL, Justice etc. It collaborates with a large network of organisations, both in Cyprus and in Europe.
Emphasys is a fast-growing organization, seeking to employ ambitious and motivated professionals to join its team. Interested individuals are invited to visit the official website of the organisation www.emphasyscentre.com for more information.
The position currently available is open for full-time engagement. The successful candidate will be offered a very attractive remuneration package (13th salary, Provident Fund etc.) in accordance to his/her qualification and experience, as well as, opportunities for travelling and training abroad.
Emphasys Centre is seeking to hire an EU Project Researcher who will be responsible to execute the tasks required by the projects being implemented and coordinated at Emphasys Centre.
The Researcher will be required to:
- Implement, manage and coordinate research projects
- Conduct literature research and prepare reports
- Contribute to the development of content in the form of teaching material, e-learning, booklets etc.
- Facilitate the organization of F2F and virtual trainings, seminars, webinars and workshops
- Organise the promotion of the projects’ aims, activities and results
- Participate in various meetings and trainings abroad
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Assist in the promotion of the organization and to the expansion of its activities and network of collaborations
For this position Emphasys Centre is searching for motivated individuals who have:
- A pleasant and dynamic personality with willingness to take initiative and be creative
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong presentation, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills as well as adaptability skills
- Flexible time schedule due to travelling abroad
- Fluency in English and Greek
University degree in the fields of Education (e.g. Teacher, English Language, Special Needs, Multilingualism, Technology in Education), Psychology or any other related field.
- A Master degree in any of the above fields
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in proposal writing (Erasmus+, H2020, AMIF, AAL etc.)
All applicants will be reviewed with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications must include a cover letter and a CV.
Deadline of applications: 31st of July 2021
Interviews will be conducted prior to the deadline set, and we encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible as the position might be filled in earlier than the closing date.
To apply send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “EU Project Researcher in the field of Education”
Emphasys Centre: Education, ICT Training and Research
3, P. Dimitrakopoulou Street, 1090 Nicosia Tel. + 357 22663010