Emphasys Centre is seeking to hire an IT Educational Researcher.
Why apply for this job?
You will obtain valuable experience and extensive expertise in the fields of Education, Virtual Reality, Video Game Design, 3D Printing and Robotics.
You will have the opportunity to travel abroad and meet other cultures (in and out of the European Union). If you are interested in working in a challenging, diverse and creative environment with other highly motivated professionals across Europe, then this job is for you!
About Emphasys Centre
The “Emphasys Centre” operates in the last 21 years as an ICT Education and Vocational Training Centre and a Research Centre actively involved in the coordination and implementation of European Research Programmes. We invite interested applicants to visit the official website of the organisation www.emphasyscentre.com for more information.
The IT Educational Researcher will be required to:
- Teach various ICT courses for students, adults, professionals etc
- the implementation of research projects
- the preparation of various courses, seminars and activities
- the design and development of tools, e-learning platforms and teaching material
- Participate in various meetings abroad as part of the implementation of European projects
Required qualifications – knowledge
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in Greek and English (written and spoken)
- Pleasant and dynamic personality with initiative, be creative and cope with new challenges
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Strong presentation, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills as well as adaptability skills.
- Flexible time schedule due to travelling abroad
- Master’s degree in an ICT related field will be considered as an additional qualification.
- Experience with WordPress, LMS (e.g.Moodle)
All applicants will be reviewed with strict confidentiality.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications and experience, as well as opportunities for travelling and training abroad.
Deadline of applications: 1st October 2019
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.