About Emphasys Centre:
“Emphasys Centre” operates in the last 25 years as:
An ICT Education and Vocational Training Centre offering training courses to professionals, adults, young people and students in the field of ICT. The courses include GCE A’ Level Computer Science, ECDL, STEM courses (Robotics, Virtual Reality, 3D Printing and Video Game Design), and professional development courses related to the EU projects being implemented by the organisation.
A Research Centre actively involved in the preparation and submission of research proposals, as well as in the coordination and implementation of European Programmes mainly under the Erasmus + Programme in all sectors and actions: Education (Higher, School and Adult), VET and Youth.
- Duration: The internship extends over a duration of 6 to 9 months, guaranteeing students a well-rounded and immersive experience.
- EU Funding for Students: In order to encourage active student involvement, it is necessary for applicants to have secured funding approval from the European Union.
The intern will be required to:
- Conduct literature research
- Prepare reports
- Contribute to the development of content in the form of teaching material, e-learning, booklets, presentations etc.
- Facilitate the organization of F2F and virtual trainings, seminars, webinars and workshops
Expected qualifications and skills:
- Studying in the fields of Education, Psychology, Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Creative Writing, Foreign Languages, Environmental Sciences or any other relevant field
- High-quality written communication skills, especially in the use of the English language
- Pleasant and dynamic personality
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
Interested students should follow these steps to apply:
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.