3D Design camp: Calling all future designers and engineers! Course Description This course offers an introduction to 3D Design and 3D printing and will help students and educators prepare for
3D Design camp: Calling all future designers and engineers!
This course offers an introduction to 3D Design and 3D printing and will help students and educators prepare for future breakthroughs in the Art of Design.
How can 3D design prepare students for the real world? 3D modelling has changed the way we design for the better. Not only does 3D modelling help the designers and end-users visualize space requirements, but also improves drawing efficiency and accuracy. It also enables designers/engineers to “play around” with different ideas and identify potential design problems before they become actual issues.
In this course, you will learn about the future of 3D printing and manufacturing, the process of creating a digital model and then sending that file to be manufactured as a physical, three-dimensional object. In terms of their capabilities, 3D printers are able to create amazing projects such as prototyping new designs, replacing parts for machines or automobiles, building toys and trinkets, creating prosthetic limbs and organs, manufacturing housing and many more!
- Introduction to 3D design & 3D printing
- Creating 3D designs with Tinkercad
- Creating 3D designs with Fusion 360
- File preparation for 3D printing
- 3D Printing
- Slicing Software and Gcode
Aims in relation to the development of your organisation
- The School will gain expert teachers in the fields of 3D Design and 3D printing. Tinkercad is a great tool for beginners and Fusion 360 is ideal for more advanced classes/students.
- The School will Incorporate new methods of teaching 3D Design digitally.
14 (Monday) 9:00 am - 19 (Saturday) 5:00 pm
P, 3 A-D, Πολύβιου Δημητρακόπουλου, Λευκωσία 1090