mon16oct(oct 16)9:00 amsat21(oct 21)5:00 pmBuild your eShop9:00 am - 5:00 pm (21)
Build your eShop: Easy steps to guide you through the process of launching your online store Course Description With everything that is going on in the world, having your business
Build your eShop: Easy steps to guide you through the process of launching your online store
With everything that is going on in the world, having your business online is essential and the good news is, it has never been easier.
With the right guidance, you will be able to list your products quickly, take payments, and handle shipping – all you need is passion.
The twofold aim of the course is:
• To equip youth workers with digital skills for supporting future entrepreneurs in their communities.
• To equip youngsters with digital skills for creating and managing an online store using the WordPress platform and various useful plugins.
- Website Setup (Including: Domain Name & Hosting, Installing WordPress, choosing a theme and creating Creating a logo/favicon)
- Customising the site by designing the homepage, adding pages, editing navigation menus
- Designing the store (Add/edit the products, Categorising the products)
- Payments (Add payment gateway, SSL Certificate)
- Exploring further plugins
Aims in relation to the development of your organisation
• Organisations will benefit from enriching their organisations’ expertise and upgrade their services.
• Organisations will gain expert youth workers whose profiles will be upgraded through a professional development course in order to be able to support Young People’s initiatives and be promoters of sustainable development.
• Youth Workers’ profiles will be upgraded and will be able to improve the quality of non-formal learning activities and enhance the know-how of future entrepreneurs.
• Young Workers and People will be able to build strong networks of cooperation for the future and meet the needs of the labour market.
16 (Monday) 9:00 am - 21 (Saturday) 5:00 pm