Technology Tools for Educators: How to be a Modern and Innovative Digital Online Teacher! Course Description This course is designed to give teachers and educators an inside look and instructions
Technology Tools for Educators: How to be a Modern and Innovative Digital Online Teacher!
This course is designed to give teachers and educators an inside look and instructions surrounding the latest education technologies and innovations. This course’s aims will be to explore the best practices of using technology in the classroom, and discuss ways to increase student achievement by utilizing different freely available applications.
We will be creating a digital notebook to enhance our productivity and classroom organisation. Give tips on designing better assignments and friendly worksheets students. Dive into various social networks which can help classroom management and collaboration between students and teachers, learn how to create quickly a classroom website, help manage classroom assignments, grading and much more.
Additionally, the introduction of remote and online teaching which has become a reality in today’s pandemic condition has disrupted traditional classroom education. New tools and methods have surfaced and we will be looking some of the most successful one’s together with helpful tips to have an engaging online classroom with elements of gamification and interaction.
• Social Media Tools (Edmodo.com, Classroom dojo, Schoology)
• Creating a student-friendly worksheet
• Creating notes
• Managing a Virtual classroom
• Useful Applications for gamification and online teaching
• Using Google Classroom tools
• Creating a quick class website
• Creating interactive video lessons
Aims in relation to the development of your organisation
- The school will utilise in new interactive ways tablets and computers.
- The teachers will gain knowledge of classroom management applications which will save time and effort.
- Teachers will learn tools that will support efficient online teaching.
4 (Monday) 9:00 am - 9 (Saturday) 5:00 pm
P, 3 A-D, Πολύβιου Δημητρακόπουλου, Λευκωσία 1090