mon20may(may 20)9:00 amsat25(may 25)5:00 pmYouth EntrepreneurShip (YES)9:00 am - 5:00 pm (25)
Youth EntrepreneurShip (YES): Supporting Professionals in Promoting an Entrepreneurial Mindset among Youth Course Description In an ever-changing world, entrepreneurs drive progress and create opportunities. Developing an entrepreneurial mindset is a
Youth EntrepreneurShip (YES): Supporting Professionals in Promoting an Entrepreneurial Mindset among Youth
In an ever-changing world, entrepreneurs drive progress and create opportunities. Developing an entrepreneurial mindset is a process, not a destination. This course aims to equip anyone who works with youth (educators/ VET teachers/ youth workers) to incorporate entrepreneurial training in their teaching practices and support young people to start their entrepreneurial journey. The participants will have the opportunity to acquire an in-depth understanding not only of the theoretical knowledge regarding entrepreneurial training, but also to apply and take part in practical exercises in order to create a stimulating learning environment. At the end of the course, participants will also gain free access to resources, materials and a collection of practical activities/ session plans in order to support them deliver entrepreneurial training.
- Introduction to the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Driving Progress: Creativity and Innovation
- Spotting Opportunities and Taking the Initiative
- How to take lessons from everything and learn through experience.
Aims in relation to the development of your organisation
- Your organization will develop entrepreneurial skills and knowledge on how to support youth to develop those skills.
- Your organization will be able to develop practices in creating a stimulating learning environment.
- Your organisation will be able to empower young people by stimulating their creativity and sense of entrepreneurship.
20 (Monday) 9:00 am - 25 (Saturday) 5:00 pm
P, 3 A-D, Πολύβιου Δημητρακόπουλου, Λευκωσία 1090