The course based on Edison, Anki Cozmo, Lego Boost and Lego Mindstorms robotic kits where programming is introduced through block-based coding using tablets and laptops. 3D design and printing are introduced with the use of the TinkerCAD online platform where the learners have to come up with solutions for everyday tasks.
Video Game design is also used to introduce basic programming skills in an enjoyable way with the use of the SCRATCH 3.0 online platform. Students will get to try their creations by importing their designs in the Virtual Reality headsets and experience in the virtual world what they have designed.
Click here to view what this course is all about
- Meet the “Coding and Robotics” platform.
- Visual Basic Concepts and Programming.
- Meet the Edison Robot.
- 3D Design with TinkerCad and 3D Printing
- Game Design with SCRATCH 3.0 and VR with Oculus Rift S
* The course can be modified according to the preferences of the attendees