I-WELCOME aims to increase TCN women’s capability to enter the labour market and social life of the host society, via the organization of Up-Skilling trainings and Job Shadowing Schemes.
More specific the project aims to:
• raise TCN women’s awareness in regards to their rights (access to education, work);
• develop self-confidence and self-determination;
• provide opportunities for vocational training available from an early stage after their arrival in the host country;
• integrate gender equality and diversity management in the training of LMS involved in the elaboration and implementation of integration programs;
• support Job Shadowing Schemes and the use of positive role models;
• facilitate the active participation of community members.
The objectives described above will be achieved through:
• the development of an UPSKILLING PATHWAYS PROGRAMME for enhancing employability competencies of TCN women
• the development of an EDUCATIONAL PACK TARGETING LMS for enhancing their skills and competences to deal with TCN women.
• the development of a PORTAL, able to host a community of users
• the development of an A-Z i-Welcome TOOLKIT for setting up the COMMUNITIES