MentorME is an Erasmus+ project designed to support the testing of innovative practices for enhancing higher education institutions’ engagement. The project aims to streghten HEIs interaction with “society” through the development of an online tool for establishing MENTORING relationships.
Its goals are:
– To master students’ transversal skills and competences
– To help students become civically engaged through effective guidance and motivation practices
– To develop tools for promotion of civic engagement policies within universities’ ecosystem
– To raise cultural awareness and promote diversity acceptance among HEIs students
– To make students aware of basic concepts relating to individuals, specific groups, inequality, culture and economic diversity, discrimination, society and culture.