We-R-Open: An educational approach for digital upskilling of Teaching, Managerial and Administrative staff of VET Schools
The pandemic has dictated the need to support qualitative and effective digitalization of VET provision and to pursuit actions and programmes that both teaching and administrative staff need in their effort for upskilling and reskilling their communication and digital competences to meet the new challenge. We-R-Open project’s overall objective is the digitalization of VET institutions by providing adequate learning resources to their staff.
The We-R-Open project goals are:
• To upskill VET Teaching staff in deploying digital tools and methods for delivering teaching and subject-specific teaching by developing and pilot testing an innovative online toolkit
• To upskill VET schools’ administrative & managerial staff in digital competences through developing and delivering an e-learning course
• To create Educational Resources on digital skills, addressed to all staff categories
The project addresses the following target groups:
– Teachers and educators of VET schools
– Administrative staff of VET schools
– Supporting and back-office staff of VET schools
– VET Students and their parents
We-R-Open aspires to prepare VET schools’ staff to embrace digitalization and to have a clear digital strategy for the future beyond the lifetime of the crisis.