The SEE FIRST project will develop methods and tools to foster employability through upskilling the soft skills of young individuals (i.e. communication, creative thinking, work ethic, teamwork, decision making, creative thinking, work ethic, time management, critical thinking, conflict resolution).
The expected results of this project are:
– A transversal competencies framework comprising gap evaluation methods and tools and a skills and achievements recognition framework.
– Transversal (soft skills) enhancement strategies and actions.
– Skills Genie online tool.
– SEE FIRST Academy virtual space with supporting infrastructure.
In the long term the benefits of this project will be to:
– Better employment opportunities in their fields of interest for young adults as first time job seekers.
– Increased productivity for European SMEs through faster on-boarding of new employees and quicker and more efficient contribution to the production process.
– Improved professional capacity of youth trainers to help their audience enter the job market.
– Enhanced understanding of the importance of transversal skills at the work place.